- Learn concepts of Electronics
- Learn live from the Educator
- Interact with the Educator & clear your doubts in real time
- Life time access of workshop
- Get Certificate of Completion
In this workshop, you will be introduced to different types of sensors. we will go through each sensor and know its working principle and build circuits with two of the sensors
- Introduction to Sensors
- Infrared Sensor, Thermistor, etc
- Light Dependent Sensor Circuit
- Working Principle & Applications
What All About Sensors Workshop is About?
- Learning the concepts of basic electronics used in Robotics.
- Exploring various components used in Robotics.
- Combining different components to build a circuit.
- Involving sensor in our circuit & building a sensor circuit.
- Knowledge of electronics components and its applications.
- Able to define different components and sensors used in electronics.
- Able to build a circuit on a breadboard.
- Able to define Working principle of each component.
- No requirement of previous knowledge or skill to attend this workshop
- Smartphone or Laptop with Internet Access (Install Zoom App)
Who is this Workshop for/Eligibility?
- Anyone who is interested in Robotics.
- Minimum age required of the student for this workshop is 10 Yrs.
Workshop Details (3 Days | 2Hrs/Day)
01. Introduction to Sensors.
02. Light and Electromagnetic Spectrum.
03. Introducing Infrared Sensor & its working Principle.
04. Concept of Heat, Convection, Conduction, Radiation.
05. Introducing Thermistor & its working Principle.
01. Introducing Light Dependent Sensor (LDR) & its working Principle.
02. Introducing Piezoelectric Sensor its working Principle.
03. Building Light & Dark Detector circuit using LDR.
01. Infrared Sensor.
02. Introducing IC LM358 & its working principle.
03. Building Object Detection circuit.
01. Breadboard x1
02. Battery x1
03. Resistor: 220E, 10K, 470E, 47K x1
04. LED x1
05. Transistor: BC547 x1
06. Potentiometer x1
07. Jumper Wire x20
08. Thermistor x1
09. Infrared Sensor x1
10. Piezoelectric Sensor x1
11. Light Dependent Resistor (LDR)
12. IC LM358
Date - 31 | 08 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 25/08/2021
Date - 28 | 09 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 23/09/2021
You will get a certificate, Verified and Accredited by All India Council of Robotics and Automation (AICRA)
Object FollowerVisit Course to know more
Sensor Guided RobotVisit Course to know more
Mobile Controlled RobotVisit Course to know more
Note: Your Provided Mail ID must be link with your Google account for accessing the video
Note: Please avoid dialing on the contact provided.