- Learn different concepts and functions of Robot
- Learn live from the Educator
- Interact with the Educator & clear your doubts in real time
- Life time access of workshop
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Learn while performing
- Learn and develop your own sensor guided autonomous robot
- Assemble robot with educator in live workshop
- Or you can assemble it anytime at your convenience
- Same Kit can be used for Sensor Guided Robot Workshop
This workshop is about communicating via wireless connection (Bluetooth) for controlling the robot. You'll learn the interfacing of bluetooth module with microcontroller along with the motors. In the end, we will connect our mobile's bluetooth to the bluetooth module and using an application we will run our robot.
- Wireless Technology
- Bluetooth Communication
- Arduino Architecture & Programming
- Robotics System
How can you Build/Attend Mobile Controlled Robot/Workshop?
Enroll for the workshop and get access to the live interactive workshop with educator.
Attend the workshop on scheduled time, learn from the educator about Wireless technology used in Mobile Controlled Robot.
Build Robot with Educator (With Kit)
Build the robot along with the educator at the live workshop (Enroll with Workshop Kit).
Build the Robot post Workshop
After the completion of the Workshop, you can access the recorded version of the live workshop at your registered Email ID. So you can learn and build the robot at your convenience. (You can get the robotics kit any time from our website).
What Mobile Controlled Robot Workshop is About?
- Developing a wireless controlled robot.
- Understanding different channels of Wireless communication.
- Understanding the concepts of Bluetooth communication.
- Working with Microcontroller and Interfacing Motors with it.
- Building a robot controlled from your Mobile's Bluetooth
- Knowledge about Robotics and its applications.
- Able to define working principle and topologies used in bluetooth network.
- Able to define different components and parts of Robotics system.
- Able to define Working principle and execution of program in a Robotics system.
- Able to build his/her own robot.
- No requirement of previous knowledge or programing skill to attend this workshop
- Laptop with Internet Access (Install Zoom App)
Who is this Workshop for/Eligibility?
- Anyone who is interested in Robotics and wireless technology
- Minimum age required of the student for this workshop is 13 Yrs.
Date - 26 | 08 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 20/08/2021
Date - 23 | 09 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 17/09/2021
Workshop Details (4 Days | 2Hrs/Day)
02. What we will learn?
03. Wireless Communication
04. Different Communication Channels
05. Bluetooth Module - Running of Final Robot
01. Basics Concepts of Circuits
02. Motor and Motor Driver
03. Introduction to Arduino and its Applications
04. What is Microcontroller?
05. Arduino Function (Example)
01. Arduino and IDE - Simplified C Programming Language
02. Arduino Programming Concepts
03. Interfacing Motor Driver with Arduino
04. Assembly of the MCR
01. Bluetooth Module
02. Interfacing Bluetooth along with Motor Driver
03. Programing (Bluetooth Module) for MCR
04. Interfacing Mobile Application with Bluetooth
05. Run the Robot 🤖
You will get a certificate, Verified and Accredited by All India Council of Robotics and Automation (AICRA)
All About SensorsVisit Course to know more
Object FollowerVisit Course to know more
Sensor Guided RobotVisit Course to know more
Note: Your Provided Mail ID must be link with your Google account for accessing the video
Note: Please avoid dialing on the contact provided.