- Learn different concepts and functions of Robot
- Learn live from the Educator
- Interact with the Educator & clear your doubts in real time
- Life time access of workshop
- Get Certificate of Completion
- Learn while performing
- Learn and develop your own sensor guided autonomous robot
- Assemble robot with educator in live workshop
- Or you can assemble it anytime at your convenience
- Same Kit can be used for Mobile controlled Robot Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn all about infrared sensor and it's applications. We will built a robot controlled by those infrared sensors which are interfaced with a microcontroller commanding the movements of the robot. Using these sensors we will built 4 different types of robots which are,
- Line Following Robot
- Object Follower Robot
- Edge Avoiding Robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot
How can you Build/Attend Sensor Guided Robot/Workshop?
Enroll for the workshop and get access to the live interactive workshop with educator.
Attend the workshop on scheduled time, learn from the educator about the sensor and its applications used in Sensor Guided Robot.
Build Robot with Educator (With Kit)
Build the robot along with the educator at the live workshop (Enroll with Workshop Kit).
Build the Robot post Workshop
After the completion of the Workshop, you can access the recorded version of the live workshop at your registered Email ID. So you can learn and build the robot at your convenience. (You can get the robotics kit any time from our website).
What Sensor Guided Robot Workshop is About?
- Developing 4 four different types of Autonomous Robots.
- Using Infrared Sensors for controlling our robots.
- Working with Microcontroller and Interfacing Motors with it.
- Building a line follower robot which detects a line and follow accordingly to the same path.
- Similarly using same sensors and working principle we will build Edge Avoider, Object Follower & Object Avoider Robot.
- Knowledge about Robotics and its applications.
- Knowledge of Infrared Sensor and its applications.
- Able to define different components and parts of Robotics system.
- Able to define Working principle and execution of program in a Robotics system.
- Able to build his/her own robot.
- No requirement of previous knowledge or programing skill to attend this workshop
- Laptop with Internet Access (Install Zoom App)
Who is this Workshop for/Eligibility?
- Anyone who is interested in Robotics.
- Minimum age required of the student for this workshop is 13 Yrs.
Date - 19 | 08 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 14/08/2021
Date - 16 | 09 | 2021
Time - 02:00 PM - 04:00 PM
Last date for Registration: 10/09/2021
Workshop Details (4 Days | 2Hrs/Day)
02. What is Sensor?
03. Different types of Sensors.
04. Infrared Sensor - Running of Final Robot.
01. Basics Concepts of Circuits
02. Motor and Motor Driver
03. Introduction to Arduino and its Applications
04. What is Microcontroller?
05. Arduino Function (Example)
01. Arduino and IDE - Simplified C Programming Language
02. Arduino Programming Concepts
03. Interfacing Motor Driver with Arduino
04. Assembly of the Sensor Guided Robot
01. Introducing IR Sensor.
02. Interfacing IR Sensor along with Motor Driver.
03. Final Program and Execution - (All 4 Applications).
You will get a certificate, Verified and Accredited by All India Council of Robotics and Automation (AICRA)
All About SensorsVisit Course to know more
Object FollowerVisit Course to know more
Mobile Controlled RobotVisit Course to know more
Note: Your Provided Mail ID must be link with your Google account for accessing the video
Note: Please avoid dialing on the contact provided.